Tuition & Financial Aid
Annual Tuition Schedule for 2017-18*
*Does not include student activity fees
K - 8th Gr
Annual Fund Pledge
Building Fund Pledge -
SAR Academy $4,000 per family (payable $1,000/year starting when the oldest child is in kindergarten or older)
SAR High School $4,000 per family (payable $1,000/year)
Annual Security Obligation -
SAR Academy and SAR High School: $250 per family
For Students in Grades 3N-12 Only (No Financial Aid Available for the ELC 2's Program).
The Scholarship Committee requires that two forms be filled out to complete a scholarship application.
1. The SAR application (to be submitted in hard copy) and sent with all required submissions to SAR at 655 West 254th Street, Bronx, New York 10471 Attn: Debra May
2. The on-line FACTS application available at https://online.factsmgt.com/signin/3FLFN.
In addition, the following submissions are required:
- Full and COMPLETE Form 1040 Federal Tax Form, W2’s, 1099’s, for both husband and wife, as well as NY State Tax Form for two most current years filed, including cancelled checks for taxes paid with filed returns.
- If self-employed, partner or stockholder, furnish complete business returns for the past two years.
- Year end mortgage statement and most recent monthly statement for all owned properties.
- Property tax bill for most recent year for all owned properties.
- Copy of current lease and most recent canceled rent check.
- Bank statements for all accounts for the 12 month period prior to submission of this application including copies of all cancelled checks.
- Year end brokerage statement for all brokerage accounts and most recent monthly/quarterly statement for all accounts.
- 2015 Year end credit card summary statement for all credit and store accounts or credit card/store card statements for the 12 month period prior to submission of this application.
- Signed IRS form 4506T (Request for Transcript of Tax Return).
In completing the SAR scholarship application, you are consenting to SAR obtaining a report of your credit record and using the information from that report in determining whether to grant a scholarship.
Scholarships offered by SAR are moral scholarships and if you are granted a scholarship by SAR then you will have a future moral obligation to support the SAR Scholarship Fund to the best of your ability. If financial circumstances allow, you will repay the amount of any scholarship received.
No applications will be reviewed by the Committee prior to the submission of both forms and all supporting documentation.
The deadline for submission of complete applications is April 16, 2018.
New applicants to SAR Academy and SAR High School who submit completed applications by January 23, 2018*, will be informed of scholarship decisions in February when admission decisions are mailed.
Should you have any questions, please feel free to contact Debra May, by phone at 347-274-3620 or email email@example.com.
*These applications will be reviewed without the submission of a 2017 tax return. However, any scholarship decision will be subject to change pending the review of the 2017 tax return. Returns must be submitted by April 16, 2018 so that scholarship decisions can be finalized.